In line with current government policy the playing field will reopen from Tuesday 14 July 2020 with some new guidelines for its use, please read the below notice in order that all users stay safe.
This Play Area is now OPEN
For your own safety, the safety of your children and the safety of others, all parents, guardians, carers and users must read these simple instructions, follow them carefully and plan ahead so that your visit is enjoyable and safe.
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage, wear and tear, but is NOT sanitised or disinfected.
- This is shared equipment, used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering this play area.
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and, as a minimum, before and after using the play area.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household – current advice is to maintain at least 2 metres and consider wearing a face mask in confined spaces – Please refer to the latest Government advice.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment.
- Try to avoid busy times.
- If you are wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or use the bin provided. PLEASE DO NOT LITTER