1.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2017 Melanie Baker.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Copyright licence
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
subject to the other provisions of this notice.
3.2 [Not used].
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4. [Not used]
5. Report abuse
5.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
5.2 You can let us know about any such material or activity by using our contact form or by emailing email@example.com.
6. [Not used]
7.1 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by using our contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.