Tilshead Village Hall Hire
Historically, since it was converted from a school in 1973, the Hall has been a focal point for village life.
As a village, we have come together for many events, including, Harvest Suppers and Auctions, Bingo nights, Valentine’s suppers, Christmas Fayres, children’s birthdays, various interesting talks, and WI demonstrations. There are also events to raise money for village projects, such as Wednesday coffee mornings and Saturday breakfasts.
It has also been used by other organisations for the Macmillan coffee mornings, craft fairs, training on how to use the village defibrillator, flood training by the local emergency services, and for training on ‘how to pack parachutes’!
Village Hall Booking
The Village Hall is a very local and well-equipped event or meeting venue offering great value for money!
A projector and full length screen were added in 2014 which makes the Hall a great choice for hosting business meetings, AGMs, talks, demonstrations, training and other events. All this with the added bonus of having a new kitchen for teas and coffees, breakfasts or evening dinner functions and updated toilet facilities with wheelchair access. There is on-street parking.
Please note there is no WiFi.
- Hall hire costs £35 per session (reduced to £20 for Tilshead residents); there are three sessions in a day:
- Morning – 08:00 until 13:00 (earlier start negotiable)
- Afternoon – 13:00 until 18:00
- Evening – 18:00 until 23:00 (later finish negotiable)
- Projector hire costs a further £10.
- Heating and cooking costs £1/half hour (possibly more if the cooker is also being used). You will need £1 coins (available when you collect the key – please ask) for the meter in the kitchen.
- Lighting, power and water are included in the booking fee.
How to Book
Click here to message the bookings team with your enquiry.